Saturday, June 9, 2007

Thank you #1

Have I mentioned before that knitters are THE most generous people?

Let me demonstrate ....

The Knitty Spring Fling Swap ran for 6 weeks and my Secret Pal spoilt me with these goodies :


















A case to hold my needles, some row counters which I desperately need (I'm sick of little bits of paper, which tend to get lost overnight!), cute needle tip protectors which I had never heard of before, some lovely squishable Debbie Bliss yarn (NOW I know what you ladies are talking about!), some cotton rope ... mmm what shall I knit with THAT? A tin of almond biscuits which DH nicked immediately, some mousey toys for my cat baby and that lovely Stitch Book you see - I am planning on knitting EVERY SINGLE one before I die!! So, my first thank you goes to Piewacket (http://piewacketknits.blogspot.com/). This was my very first experience at Secret Pal Swapping and it won't be my last!

No comments: