Monday, June 25, 2007

Such a poser .....

A while ago, I f-i-n-a-l-l-y finished the sweater from Hell .... a boring, neverending test of patience and stick-to-it-ness.

DH is not a small size and kept saying "make the sleeves longer .... longer .... longer" - until I threatened to make various of his body parts a LOT longer by strangling him with them!!


But, on the positive side, it DID give me the opportunity to use some of Entrelac's famous stitchmarkers (the first time I have ever actually seen or used these modern devices!)

Anywho .... IT IS FINALLY F*CKING FINISHED!! And here, for posterity is the proof ....





... He hates being photographed and just stood like a lump on a log.....
















Until I threatened him AGAIN (see above) ... whereupon, he "POSED"!!















Awwwww....!! The things we do for love ....

1 comment:

maryannlucy said...

I love the pose, Johnny Cash looking good. Good work on the jumper, it looks really good and suits him. I can imagine it was a long job, but it is definitely worth it. Nice job!