Friday, June 29, 2007

...and there was more Harry Potter madness ...

I painted a little ceramic wizard statue, especially for my HP Pal ... I think it came out quite well ... and it even survived the trans-Atlantic trip














My Pal likes stars - can you tell?
She also wanted something specific to the country where I live. These gorgeous replicas of handcarved Arabic doors make lovely picture frames. We made a HP picture into a cross-stitch graph and DD spent hours (um, no .... weeks!) embroidering it.


I loved designing/inventing these special goodies and can't wait to see what my upstream Pal has in store for us ... Long live Knitty Swaps!

2 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

These are fabulous!!! Love them both...so talented your DD is ! Must take after mom :)

Unknown said...

He's such a cutie, and I just LOVE the embroidery! They're both living on top of my bookshelf waiting for the new book. :)