Saturday, September 15, 2007

Beware ... This post not for sensitive viewers!

I recently entered a competition to knit a bag based on Jeffrey Dahmer (remember him ... the cannibal who murdered young guys and then kept body parts in his fridge etc!) Yeah, I know ... I am weird, but hey, I'm cute!

Anyhooo, the website had a basic bag with a dagger knitted into it .... I modified it to this .....




Unfortunately,the contest website has not been updated, so I don't know if they liked the bag .... Now, just exactly what am I going to do with it ... Can't quite see myself walking down the street with an intestine draped artistically over my shoulder, can you?





3 comments:

LadyLinoleum said...

Sick, well, yeah. But definitely awesome as well!

Prazzie said...

Hahahaha! Unusual, that's for sure!

Unknown said...

Has there been any sign of your HP swap parcel? I'm really starting to get worried, it was mailed quite a long time ago. The last parcel I sent you only took a few weeks...