Sunday, March 2, 2008

Been busy ....

A month ?!?!? Has it really been A MONTH since I last posted ...omg, time sure flies when you're having fun!!

I have been having me some fun - with my knitting. I hauled out all the UFO's that have been mocking me for months ... some were frogged with glee, some were neatly repacked back in the cupboard and some were actuallllly turned into FO's!! Have a peek at these :

DD's new "butterfly" jersey - I love this colour on her, and it goes with lots of other colours.















The yarn I bought in Italy recently is slowly becoming a shrug/shawl/jersey - based on Knitty's Convertible, but, as usual, with loads of my own modifications.















At the moment it looks kinda like a crazy coloured butterfly ....


3 comments:

Cristina Salgueiro said...

That color that your using is fantastic!, i saw the pattern in knitty and it realy is going to be gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

How are you? Where are you? Hope to see you somewhere at some point. Hugs x

Charmaine said...

Nice to see you back in action Lulu! The cardigan is great! I'm sure DD will get lots of wear out of it.